Materials are fluidized inside the FL fluid bed granulator, which are then mixed with purified hot air. At this time, atomized adhesives are sprayed, making the materials transformed into aggregated granules. Under the action of continuous drying, moisture of granules evaporates and adhesives are solidified. After continuous such repeats, microporous uniform free-flowing granules are formed.
1. Capable of powder granulation, this fluid-bed granulator helps to improve granule liquidity and solubility, and also to avoid dust explosion.
2. Mature and particular spray nozzle design can satisfy granulation requirements from different properties of materials.
3. This fluid bed granulator enables one-step granulation, combining mixing, granulating and drying functions.
4. Anti-static filter cloth is utilized by this fluid bed granulator to ensure operation safety.
5. Pressure relief orifice is designed to protect operating personnel from explosion hazard.
6. Completely conforming to GPM (Good Manufacturing Practice), this fluidized bed granulator comes with no dead space, convenient for cleaning as well as material charging and discharging.
|Item||Unit||Type and parameter value|
|Air pressure||mm, H2O||375||375||480||480||950||950||950||950||950|
|Compressed air consumption||m3/min.||0.9||0.9||0.9||0.9||1.0||1.0||1.1||1.5||1.5|
|Weight of main engine||kg||500||700||900||1000||1100||1300||1500||1800||2000|
|Temperature||°C||Ambient temperature to 120°C (adjustable)|
|Operating time||min.||45-90 (determined by material characteristic)|
|Noise||dB (A)||≤75dB (Fan and main engine are installed separately.)|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H)||m||1.0×0.6